I am not hearing so well and I know I should use hearing aids. But a number of my friends have them and don’t wear them. How can I be sure that I will get a good result from my hearing aids?
To ensure that you get optimum benefit and value from your hearing aids, we consider the following points essential:
- a detailed hearing assessment to clarify the advantages and limitations you can realistically expect
- personalised hearing aid settings matched to your needs
- hearing aids that fit comfortably and are easy to handle
- discreet hearing aids, so you feel comfortable with their appearance and visibility
- affordable prices that include close support after your hearing aid fitting to help you adapt to hearing aid use. With this support, you will learn to tune away less important sounds and adjust to the increased volume provided.
- ongoing support to help you keep your hearing aids functioning correctly